Saturday, June 27, 2009

Projects

I am still sewing. Despite my lack of patience and time, I am still trying. A girlfriend and I are going to get some of our projects up online to sell. I will keep you posted.

I have been addicted to trolling the Internet for free patterns and ideas. Holy balls, there is a lot out there. It is obnoxious how many puns there are on the word 'sew'. They are sew funny. Sew clever. Sew annoying.

I am a daily stopper-byer of Burda Style, an open source sewing site. Has great patterns submitted by more skilled sewers then I.


But, I made this bag from a pattern off of J. Caroline Creative. Super dope site. This is my first bag, I am in the process of making another. But I think it turned out nice!





















Then I made this laptop sleeve from a pattern off the site Sew Mama Sew.






They are my first. So, expect greatness is alls I gots to say.


Here are a few more things that I have messed around with:



No comments: